Thursday, 6 February 2014

Home Decor Wish List

I've been daydreaming about a few items lately-- particularly home decor items. I always love to see what other bloggers are drooling over so I thought I'd show you a few of my home decor wish list items with you.


Brass goodies: 

Brass Nautilus Shell Planter - I was inspired by this lovely coffee table set up, I'd use mine as a vase for flowers as well.

Vintage Brass Danish Candlesticks - I think the proper name is Illums Bolighus Danish brass candlesticks. Love these for a centerpiece on a dining table!

Perfect Pile of Pillows:

Oh how I long to cuddle up with these lovelies on a navy blue sectional!

Flamestitch Pillow - I wasn't a fan of the whole flamestitch thing at first but this one grew on me-- I'm a sucker for neutrals!

Bengal Bazaar Ikat Pillow in Grey - So in love with this pattern!

Mongolian Fur Pillow (white) - This was a Target pillow but it sold so I'm looking for one similar-- I like that this one has a kind of curl to the fur.

Nate Burkus for Target Foil Print Pillow (gold/black) - This was another Target pillow, it just recently sold out-- so bummed! I'll be checking ebay for a good deal.

Johnathan Adler Needlepoint Initial Pillow - Love this but it's pricey so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative. PB Teen makes a good one, I'm still debating if I like the lower case letters or not...

JA Ceramics:

Mustache Vase - So simple and unique.

Circus Trainer Vase - This is so quirky and cute! Love that it is reversible, an easy way to change up the look! I also like this king and queen version.

Horse Bowl - This would be great to keep near the front door for stashing keys and loose items.

Love Canister; Joy Canister - I love things that are cute and serve a purpose!

Squirrel Match Strike - Cute alternative to those ugly match boxes I will inevitably have hanging around due to my love of candles.

Gold and White Zebra Dish - Great to have on the bedside table to keep me from losing bits of jewelry/trinkets I need to set down.

Gold and White "Asterisk" Vase - Love this SO much!! Unfortunately, the JA store no longer sells this so I'll have to scour ebay...

Black and White Striped "Glitter" Canister; "Eyelashes" Canister - These are another great storage option while still looking adorable. I'd probably put hair clips in one and not sure what in the other. JA still has the "Glitter" canister for sale but I prefer the taller version which is no longer on their website.

White Baroque-style Lamp; Clear Baroque-style Lamp - I want two of these for our bedside tables. I can't decide if I want to get two clear or one clear and one white...


A few other things that have me swooning lately...

via

This is so hilarious and cute! I'd love to hang these two prints with mirrored candle holder sconces on either side. I've been looking back at some everygirl Style At Home features and this living room is what drew my attention to these prints (and the mirrored sconces!). 


I also loveee Moroccan wedding blankets (doesn't everyone?). This website has the best prices that I've found.


Looking at this list it seems huge! And yet, there are so many things not listed that I'd love to have for my future home. My plan is to gradually purchase items as I can afford them. I cant wait to get my own place so I can decorate!

I'd love to know what your favorite home decor pieces are in the comments below!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment