Thursday, 16 January 2014

Nursery Mood Boards

Lately I've been a busy little bee over on Polyvore, creating inspiration boards for outfits, rooms, you name it! Of course, with a little one on the way, I've been really interested in nursery design. There are so many gorgeous styles for nurseries but I seem to gravitate toward slightly themed nurseries.

Here are a few nurseries I've designed lately:


My little one's nursery  


Sweet Peter Pan nursery


I've got lots more in the works as well-- you can follow my Polyvore here to keep up! I also post my finished inspiration boards (outfits as well) on my Pinterest.

I love designing nurseries and would be more than happy to create a inspiration board for anyone who likes my designs and need a little help (completely free of charge)!



No comments:

Post a Comment