Friday, 23 August 2013

Fall Fashion Essentials

As the summer months come to a close, I find myself getting fall fever-- thick, cozy sweaters, warm neutrals, berry toned lips & cooler weather are all on my mind!

Perhaps one of the most difficult things for me with the approaching cooler seasons is always how to transition my wardrobe appropriately. I'm guessing I'm not the only one with this problem so I figure I'd show you guys my key pieces for taking my summer wardrobe into fall.
My fall fashion essentials:
  1. The "party skirt" blue here, red here
  2. A tutu (tulle) skirt can be fun when dressed down with a slouchy t-shirt a leather jacket and converse!
  3. Leather (or faux leather) pants add that bit of edge to any outfit!
  4. Chunky knit sweaters are cozy and perfect for cooler weather 
  5. Smoking slippers are so in and so versatile-- my favorite colors for fall are hot pink and studded nude! Jeffrey Campbells "Martini Bee" in nude here and Zara hot pink slippers here
  6. I've been obsessed with 70's style round sunglasses lately--they're making a comeback! Illesteva "Leonard 2" round-frame sunglasses here






No comments:

Post a Comment